OpenHuddle LLC (“OpenHuddle” or “our”, “us” or “we”) understands that its customers, visitors, users, and others (collectively or individually “users” or “you”) who use www.openhuddle.co or other websites owned or operated by OpenHuddle (collectively, the “Website”) value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of your information which may be collected on the Website. OpenHuddle provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Website.
The most recent version of this Privacy Notice is effective as of October 15th, 2021.
This Privacy Notice applies to OpenHuddle and/or other affiliated websites or entities controlled by, or under common control with and through OpenHuddle. OpenHuddle respects the privacy of its users, and this Privacy Notice details the information that is collected on our Website and how such information is used by OpenHuddle. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. In addition, please review the Terms of Service posted at our Website, which governs your use of the Website. Your use of the Website indicates to us that you have read and accepted our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy Notice and in our Terms of Service. Finally, your use of the Website and any personal information you provide on the Website remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at your direction onto the Website becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice only applies to websites owned and/or operated by or for OpenHuddle, and upon which OpenHuddle has placed a “link” which, when “clicked”, transfers you to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice only covers information collected at this Website, and does not cover any information collected by any other website (unless otherwise specifically stated or disclosed by OpenHuddle), its corporate affiliates, licensees or any other company.
Disclosure of Information.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, birth date or e-mail address and referred to in this Privacy Notice as “PII”) to OpenHuddle when choosing to participate in various activities on the Website such as posting reviews in our forums, message board, or uploading videos, or if applicable, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists. Generally, you may browse our Website without providing us with PII. However, there may be times when we ask you to provide us with certain PII, such as when you choose to register with our Website or post a review or comment. We may also ask you to provide us with demographic information or information regarding your interests, hobbies or similar information to enhance your viewing experience. OpenHuddle reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter or add features to our Website that require you to register or otherwise provide additional PII or to require registration to access our Website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to participate in or view some of the Website’s features. OpenHuddle does not sell, rent or share PII collected with other people other than that specifically described herein.
2. Underage users: The Website does not knowingly collect PII from children under thirteen (13) years of age. This is not a Website directed to children under the age of 13, therefore, OpenHuddle does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age at the Website. If you are under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to OpenHuddle. If OpenHuddle discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided the Website with PII, we will delete that child’s PII from its system.
3. Anonymous Information: When you visit a Website, our web servers automatically collect Website usage information. Website usage information is anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our Website, and it includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, video and the time-span of their stays. OpenHuddle collects the anonymous information automatically sent to us by your web browser, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Website, and IP address. We may also determine what technology is available through your browser in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page.
4. Log File Information: When visitors call for pages from our Website, our servers log the visitor’s IP address. OpenHuddle may collect IP addresses for a range of internal purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to review the number of visits to different pages or videos watched on our Website.
6. Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Website, OpenHuddle may employ “clear GIFs” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Use of Information.
1. If you submit PII to OpenHuddle through the Website, then we may employ your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website. We may also use your PII to contact you regarding your use of our Website or changes to our Privacy Notice, Terms of Service or other Notice or terms that affect you and your use of our Website. If you e-mail someone else a review or other special feature from our Website, OpenHuddle may use the information you provide about someone else to send that person the requested e-mail.
2. Any PII or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) will be displayed to other Users when you submit content, upload videos or send messages through the Website, and other Users will be able to contact you. Any reviews that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
3. OpenHuddle may not use your email address or other PII to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Website changes or for customer service purposes).
4. OpenHuddle may use both your PII and certain non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
6. OpenHuddle may employ other trusted companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Such third parties may have access to our Users’ PII in order to provide these services to us on our behalf solely for such purposes; however, they are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
7. OpenHuddle may not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your PII to third parties unless disclosed herein or at the time such information is collected or unless you otherwise give consent, other than in the following limited circumstances:
a. Legal Action: OpenHuddle may disclose information about its users, including PII, when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable state and federal laws, or to protest against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website. We may also disclose user PI whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability, to protect or defend our rights or property or protect the safety, rights or property of our users. We also reserve the right to disclose PII and/or non-personally-identifiable information that OpenHuddle believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
b. Corporate Change: OpenHuddle may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose user information, including PII, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other fundamental corporate change respecting the Website.
1. You may decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case OpenHuddle may not be able to provide certain services to you. Please note that media files uploaded by Users to the Website cannot be removed and remain subject to our Terms of Service.
2. OpenHuddle takes steps to secure the data you submit to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our user data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to OpenHuddle, and you do so at your own risk.
Consent to Transfer.
The Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for and directed to Users in the United States. If you are a User accessing the Website from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, which are governed by U.S. law, this Privacy Notice, and our Terms of Service, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
Acceptance/Changes to Privacy Notice
By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice. OpenHuddle reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Notice at any time in its sole discretion. We will post any changes here; therefore, please continue to check back from time to time. However, we will only use the PII you provide to the Website in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice, unless you give us your consent.
1. OpenHuddle permits other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to deliver advertisements within the Website. They may also use other tools to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize advertising content.
2. As noted above, OpenHuddle does not provide any PII to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if OpenHuddle is requested by an advertiser to show an advertisement to a certain audience and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may determine that you fit the profile of the audience it is trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Website, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any PII), to calculate which ads it should send to you.
3. If you are concerned with the use of your non personal information by these third party advertisers, you should consult their respective privacy policies for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt-out of certain practices. OpenHuddle’s Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or websites.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please contact us at the address provided on the Website from which you “clicked” via an authorized link to arrive at this Privacy Notice. If you’d like to contact us about our Privacy Notice, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From client to agency to somewhere in the middle, we bring the best of both worlds
Get in touch with us to find out how OpenHuddle can provide you more tailored media solutions based on a better understanding of your healthcare marketing plans.
Thank you for getting in touch!
We appreciate you contacting OpenHuddle.
I will make sure to personally get back to you within the next 24 hours. If urgent, please call me at 617-775-1957.